As we continue to practice social distancing, it’s important that we give you safe and expanded options for care. We are learning with you, developing and continuously working to improve the online experience for our patients. We’re excited to introduce CGH Telehealth - a way for new and established patients to “see” your healthcare provider - or a CGH Ready Care provider for more urgent issues - through a secure video appointment without leaving the comfort and safety of your home.
Receive care from where it’s most convenient for you.
Here’s how it works:
- Call your CGH provider’s office and ask if they are participating in our new telehealth program and if a telehealth appointment is an option for you. If so, request and schedule an appointment just like you normally would for non-emergency medical issues and follow ups.
- Want to do a telehealth visit with our CGH Ready Care clinic? Just give us a call and we can also set this up…with no need to come into the clinic!
- At the time of your appointment, the provider’s nurse will call your cell phone to start the visit.
- The nurse will send you a secure text message when ready for you to start the video portion of the visit and connect with your provider.
- During the video visit, your provider can electronically prescribe medications if necessary, refill your medications and order labs. In addition, your nurse or receptionist may call you back after your visit to schedule further testing or appointments.