At CGH Medical Center, we make it easy to find a doctor. We have experts available in almost any specialty you can think of—including family medicine.
Our family practice team is made up of physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants, all of whom are ready to provide you with primary care that's based on your needs, health and preferences.
What's a family medicine specialist?
Unlike other medical specialties in which a healthcare provider's expertise is limited to one type of illness or disease, a family medicine expert provides well-rounded care that can help you to stay healthy and catch disease early.
Family medicine physicians can offer care to people of all ages, from children to seniors. You'll visit our family medicine team for:
- Health screenings.
- Well-child checks.
Family medicine physicians can also, in some cases, perform pediatric surgeries. And if your primary care physician can't address an issue that comes up during your visit, you can get a referral to another provider that can help.
Family care you can trust
From the smallest sniffles to the largest scratches, our family medicine team understands that no health issue is insignificant when it's happening to you. When you come to our team for care, you'll work with people who have open hearts as well as in-depth clinical expertise. They'll take the time to listen to you and understand your history. They'll also work with you to help you reach your goals for the future.
Making a family medicine appointment
Our family practice team is available in many locations:
- Main Clinic: 815.625.4790.
- Downtown Medical Center: 815.625.0226.
- Lynn Blvd. Medical Center: 815.625.6750.
- Milledgeville Medical Center: 815.225.5040.
- Morrison Medical Center: 815.772.8100.
- Mt. Carroll Medical Center: 815.244.3678.
- Polo Medical Center: 815.946.3661.
- Prophetstown Medical Center: 815.537.5050.
- Ready Care Clinic: 855.460.2273.
- Rock Falls Medical Center: 815.625.4790.
- Tampico Medical Center: 815.438.2538.
- Walnut Medical Center: 815.379.2161.
To find out more about our family medicine providers, visit our provider directory.