If you're planning to cover your healthcare costs by accessing your health insurance benefits, we can help. CGH Medical Center and our 16 CGH Clinics accept more than 30 different types of health plan payments.
If you have any questions about the information listed here, call us at 815.625.6065.
Health insurance plans
Both CGH Medical Center and CGH Clinics are considered in-network providers by these health plans:
- Aetna/Coventry Health Care/Personal Care
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Choice Plan
- Health Alliance
- Land of Lincoln (PHCS)
- Multiplan (PHCS)
- Northern IL Health Plan
- PPO Next
- Preferred Plan/Interplan (includes ProNet, ProAmerica, USA H&W)
- The Alliance
- UnitedHealthcare Compass HMO
Our CGH Medical Center and clinics are considered out-of-network providers for Blue Cross HMO.
Medicare Advantage health insurance plans
The CGH Medical Center and CGH Clinics are considered in-network providers for:
- AARP Medicare Advantage UnitedHealthcare.
- Humana Medicare Advantage.
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage.
We are considered out-of-network providers for:
- Aetna/Coventry Health Medicare Advantage.
- Blue Cross Medicare Advantage.
- Cigna Medicare Advantage.
- Health Alliance Medicare Advantage.
Medicaid Managed Care health plans
We are considered network providers for Meridian Health.
We are considered out-of-network providers for the following health insurance plans:
- Aetna Better Care.
- Blue Cross Community Family Health Plan.
- Community Care Partners.
- County Care.
- Family Health Network.
- Harmony Health Plan.
- Health Cura.
- Illini Care.
- Next Level Health.
- SmartPlan Choice.
Health plans for retired, Medicare-eligible school teachers
We're considered in-network providers for UnitedHealthcare PPO Medicare Advantage.
We're out-of-network providers for Health Alliance HMO Medicare Advantage.
Everyone with Medicare, regardless of income, health status or prescription drug usage, has access to prescription drug coverage. Benefits of Medicare prescription drug coverage include:
- Availability. All people with Medicare are eligible.
- Cost savings. The plan will pay for about half your drug costs. And nearly 1 person in 3 will qualify for extra help.
- Financial protection. The plan works as a buffer against high drug expenses.
- Broad coverage. The plan covers brand-name and generic drugs.
The Medicare Plan Finder can help you connect with a health insurance provider that offers this coverage.