Whether you are at home or traveling, CGH Medical Center is making it easier for you to connect with our healthcare providers 7 days a week, 7 am to 7:30 pm. You’ll be cared for by the same highly qualified Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants as you would see if you visited one of our clinics in person. That means whether online or in person, you’ll receive the same high-quality care.
Use this form 7 days a week between the hours of 7 am and 7:30 pm. Before or after these hours the form will not be available. It is our goal to respond to form submissions within 30 minutes. High volumes of patients may extend this time.
Please make sure the patient is with you. We can NOT provide medical care if the patient isn't present for the video visit.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
CGH TeleUrgent Care Form
- Fill out the CGH TeleUrgent Care Form by clicking the above button. Please note: TeleUrgent Care services can only be provided for Bladder Infections, Boils, Cold/Flu/COVID-19 Symptoms, Insect Bites, Minor Burns & Rashes, Pink Eye, Poison Ivy, Ringworm, Sinus Infection, Sore Throat, Sprains & Strains.
- After submitting your information:
STAY BY YOUR PHONE and/or TURN UP YOUR RINGER VOLUME.
Make sure the patient is with you. We can NOT provide medical care if the patient isn't present for the video visit.
- Within 30 minutes (high volumes of patients may extend this time), we will send you a text message to the phone number you provided with a link. The device must be a smartphone (any Android or iPhone). Again, please keep your phone close by and/or turn up your ringer volume.
- When you receive the text message (example photo below) tap the link and allow access to your camera and microphone.
- You will then be automatically connected with the provider and your visit will begin.
Benefits of CGH TeleUrgent Care:
You’ll always be connected with a local CGH NP or PA that has all your CGH medical records on hand.
Reach a provider from 7 am to 7:30 pm, 7 days a week. CGH TeleUrgent Care is available outside of normal office hours.
CGH TeleUrgent Care is available from your phone anywhere with a stable internet connection.
If you need a prescription for your treatment after your TeleUrgent visit we will send it to the pharmacy of your choice.