Contact: Rebecca Green
The health and safety of our patients and staff, as well as the utilization of our resources during this difficult time, is a top priority at CGH Medical Center. **Effective Monday, March 23, some of our satellite clinics will be temporarily closed and consolidated** During this time, we will only see patients with time-sensitive, essential, and urgent conditions.
- The CGH Fulton Medical Center and the CGH Prophetstown Medical Center will be TEMPORARILY CLOSED and consolidated with the CGH Morrison Medical Center, located at 105 S. Heaton Street, Morrison. For questions, please call the Morrison office at (815) 772-8100.
- The CGH Mt. Carroll Medical Center and the CGH Milledgeville Medical Center will be TEMPORARILY CLOSED and consolidated with the CGH Polo Medical Center, located at 711 S. Division Street, Polo. For questions, please call the Polo office at (815) 946-3661.
If you feel you have symptoms of COVID-19 or other respiratory illness and wonder if you should be seen, STAY HOME and contact your primary care provider. As always if you feel you are in a life threatening situation, call 911. Our providers continue to be available for calls and urgent office visits.
** SEVERE symptoms - Having severe respiratory symptoms could be an indication that you need to be seen in the Emergency Department for the possibility of being hospitalized. These symptoms would include:
- Your cough is increasingly productive with sputum (phlegm) and/or wheezing to the point where you have difficulty breathing.
- You feel like you aren’t getting enough oxygen.
- Your fatigue is so severe that you are unable to get out of bed to care for yourself.
Please call the numbers listed above for each location and follow the guidance of your healthcare provider.
We appreciate your understanding and help in protecting our communities!