Implementing Increased Visitor Restrictions
Contact: Rebecca Green
Effective Sunday, March 22, CGH Medical Center is implementing increased visitor restrictions for the protection of our patients and staff. NO visitors will be allowed into our facilities at this time.
Some exemptions will be made for extenuating circumstances on a case-by-case basis, including:
· Children admitted to the hospital
· Maternity units
· Patients receiving end-of-life care
· Clinic or Outpatient testing patients who need assistance
For approved exceptions, only ONE visitor per patient will be allowed. They must be:
· 18 or older
· Either immediate family members, powers of attorney, guardians or patient representatives
· Healthy with no symptoms of an influenza-like/respiratory illness (including fever, cough, sore throat or sneezing). If you show symptoms, you will be asked to leave. You will be screened prior to entry. This includes having your temperature checked.
If you feel you have symptoms of COVID-19 or other respiratory illness and wonder if you should be tested or be seen, STAY HOME and call your provider’s office or CGH Ready Care. Do NOT go to the Emergency Room. Do NOT go to Ready Care. Do NOT go to the doctor’s office.
Thank you all for your understanding and patience! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. For general questions about COVID-19, call the IDPH hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email email@example.com. Visit www.cghmc.com/covid19 for additional resources. Stay safe and healthy everyone!