Contact: Rebecca Green
We each have a personal responsibility to do what we can to reduce the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), and reduce the risk to our friends and family who may be at high-risk for complications from this highly contagious virus. Therefore, for the safety of our patients and guests, the CGH Pulmonary Rehab Open House, scheduled for Thursday, March 12, from 3-5 pm, has been cancelled.
We encourage everyone to help minimize the spread of respiratory infections, including COVID-19, by:
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick;
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash;
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth;
- Cleaning & disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces;
- Staying home when sick;
- Washing hands often with soap & water for at least 20 seconds. Soap and water are preferred; if they aren’t available at a given time-use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content.