It's time to put your mental health first, and we're here to help! If you're in need or caring for someone who is, you can turn to us for information and support. Please use this page to discover hotline resources and web links to a number of resources - both locally and nationally - that are here to help you and your family. You're not in this alone!
Any product, program, service or information viewed on this page does not constitute
or imply an endorsement by CGH Medical Center.
The content contained herein is simply information for our patients and their family members.
- Suicide and Crisis Management Hotline: TEXT or CALL 988 or 1-800-273-8255
(24 hrs a day/7 days a week)
- Poison Control: 1-800-222-1222
SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration): 1-800-662-HOPE (4357)
Sinnissippi Centers 24/7 Crisis Line: 1-800-242-7642
NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) of the Sauk Valley: Text NAMI to 741741
- PATH Crisis Center Resource Directory: Dial 211 or click here for an online search of services
Call or use online search link above for help with:
- Basic needs
- Crisis and Mental Health Services
- Financial Assistance
- Health Care
- Support Groups and more!
National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
National Domestic Violence Hotline: Call (800) 799-SAFE (7233) or Text START to 88788
The Trevor Project (LGBTQIA+): 1-866-488-7386 or Text START to 678678
- B-CALM: (888) 332-2256 (8am - 5pm Monday through Friday)
A free resource you can use if you are dealing with stress or other acute behavioral health issues. (A collaboration between CGH Health Foundation and Sinnissippi Centers.)
- CGH Behavioral Health Unit, ext. 5620
- Patient Advocate, ext 4011