The CGH Ways to Wellness offers free counseling by phone for youth, families and adults.
The program provides effective treatment for individuals and families with emotional and behavioral health needs.
This is a partnership with Sinnissippi Centers and is funded by the CGH Health Foundation.
- Individuals who are patients of CGH Medical Center.
- Individuals with a medical concern and any mental health symptoms, any substance use, or who might benefit from the services below.
- Screening for mental health and substance use concerns.
- Assistance in obtaining insurance coverage.
- Assistance in locating a medical provider.
- Emotional support.
- Basic needs such as housing, nutrition (food pantry), TANF, and employment.
- Connection to support groups.
- Counseling services provided.
- Other services as needed.
Questions or Referrals?
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Medical providers and Sinnissippi Centers are working together to assist you and your family in managing the complexities of your medical and behavioral health needs. The Ways to Wellness Coordinator will work with the individual's CGH provider to insure quality care to meet the needs of the patients and provide whole healing of their mind, body, and spirit.