CGH Medical Center is committed to supporting individuals who are pursuing a career in the healthcare profession.
The following academic scholarships are available from the CGH Health Foundation and CGH Auxiliary. The scholarships are awarded on an annual basis and are based on academic standing and financial need. Applications are available through high school/college guidance offices, the CGH Marketing Department or on this page. All awards are subject to availability of funds.
All awards have been presented for the 2020 year. Check this page next year in February for a link to download the new applications.
CGH Health Foundation Nursing and Healthcare Scholarships
- $3,000 Althea Larson Nursing Scholarship - 2 awarded, renewable, must agree to work at CGH for 2 or 3 years
- $1,500 Ron Smeltzer Nursing Scholarship
- $1,000 Edgar and Florence Hall Nursing Scholarship
- $3,000 Sterling Rock Falls Community Trust Healthcare Scholarship - 2 awarded
- $1,000 Marrietta and Bill Lilly Healthcare Scholarship
- $2,000 Ed Andersen Healthcare Scholarship
Application deadline: April 1, 2021 at 5 pm
CGH Auxiliary Scholarships
Application deadline: April 1, 2021
2021 Illinois Hospital Research & Educational Foundation Scholarship -
sponsored by the Constituency on Volunteers of the Illinois Health and Hospital Association.
Application deadline: May 15, 2021