Thank You for giving a virtual hug to those in need in your community
More than a year into the pandemic, we saw how important virtual hugs could be. Your support allowed us to give a boost to families and individuals who suddenly found themselves in need of medicine, access to healthcare, transportation to appointments, and mental health counseling. Watch video below.
The CGH Health Foundation’s long-standing health initiatives were so crucial in helping families facing urgent and everyday situations. You took action with your hearts, spreading goodness and hope into the lives of others. Know that your support sent a message of hope and healing to those who needed an extra hug.
Visit www.cghmc.com/forms/giving-back/ to help your neighbors, friends and family during these difficult times and beyond…because wherever you are in the Sauk Valley…we will be there! Download a pledge card by clicking here.
You've Got a Friend initiative for good
Together, we have been so successful in impacting the lives of 597,000 children and adults since 1987. But our work is not done.
When it comes to charitable donations, most people want to ensure that the funds they donate support real work that helps their community. When you donate to the CGH Health Foundation, you'll know that your money is going to an organization you can trust. Check out our year-end report card on who our donors have helped.
Your support is crucial to carrying out life-changing health initiatives.
Programs aimed at those impacted by COVID-19!
- B-CALM stress relief help phone line geared to youth, families - 888-33B-CALM or 888-332-2256
- Click here to watch Amy Downs of Sterling High School and Sarah Peltier from Sinnissippi Centers talk about the B-CALM line, a free resource you can use if you are dealing with stress or other acute behavioral health issues.
- Medication Assistance Program
- Transportation Assistance Program
- Ways to Wellness Counseling Program
- Pediatric mental health services
- Cancer comfort care
- Eyeglasses for Kids/Adults
- CGH Pediatric Rehab Center
- Women's Health
- Prescott Dental Clinic
- Nutrition & Fitness
- CGH Therapy Dog Program
- Cardiac Wellness
- Workplace Wellness
- Diabetes Education
- Community Health Network
Make your gift NOW!
Or send your donation to: CGH Health Foundation, 100 E. LeFevre Road, Sterling, IL 61081
Gifts are tax deductible as provided by law.
Find out more
We're here to answer questions about the Foundation, our programs and the donation process. Contact: