Whiteside County Safe
We’re keeping the health and safety of our workers, residents, students, and future visitors at the forefront. Take the Whiteside County Safe pledge to show that you’re doing your part in maintaining the well-being of our community.
Take the Pledge
Our local businesses that take the pledge are committing to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Through safety standards outlined by the CDC, Illinois Department of Public Health, and the Whiteside County Health Department, they will ensure the safety of their customers and their employees.
- Face Coverings
- Require face coverings by staff and customers.
- Clean Hands
- Implement protocols for increased hand-washing from staff, as well as hand-sanitizing stations or hand-washing available for customers.
- Surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the business environment are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Social Distance
- Social distancing measures are in place based on
- Public Health Guidelines
- Adherence to all orders and directives issued by the Centers for Disease Control, Illinois Department of Public Health, and the Whiteside County Health Department.
- Mask Up Flyer 1
- Mask Up Flyer 1 (Reversed)
- Mask Up Flyer 2
- Mask Up Flyer 2 (Reversed)
- Wash Up Flyer
- Wash Up Flyer (Reversed)
- Back Up Flyer
- Back Up Flyer (Reversed)
- No Mask, No Service
- Face Coverings Required
- State Mandate - Wear a Mask
- State Mandate - Wear a Mask (Spanish)
- Be Smart, Be Safe - Masking and Social Distancing
- Be Smart, Be Safe - General Precautions
Brought to you by Whiteside County Healthier Communities Partnership
The Whiteside County Healthier Communities Partnership has been in existence since 1996. Over 50 different agencies are involved in creating a healthier and safer Whiteside County. The partnership has learned to be creative and innovative to meet the urgent and ongoing needs of the community through collaboration. Through our three sub-committees, we have created strategies to address socio-economic and health disparities in Whiteside County.
Whiteside County Health Department Information
Please see information on a GIS dashboard to help local businesses promote their hours and offerings in Whiteside County during this time. The public can filter the map by conditions such as: Delivery, Drive-thru, Senior Shopping Hours, etc. and find important information.
To share a link to the Map: http://arcg.is/jCqX9
Please fill out the survey to be included on the map! Survey at: https://arcg.is/1T998C\
Thank you to CGH Medical Center for housing our page on their site!