CGH Therapy Dog Program Temperament Testing
Could your dog be a therapy dog?
Find out at Temperament Testing.
To be considered for temperament testing, dogs must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least one year of age
- Sit/down/stay/recall on command without treats
- Walk loosely on a leash without pulling
- Get along well with people & other dogs
- Not be overly vocal
- Current on all vaccinations
- Free of skin problems
- Prong collars, gentle leaders, harnesses and retractable leashes are not acceptable.
Contact us: 815.625.0400, ext. 5727
|Start time:||6:00 PM|
|End time:||7:00 PM|
|Location:||CGH Ryberg Auditorium, 100 E. LeFevre Road, Sterling, IL|
|Sponsor:||CGH Medical Center Auxiliary|