CGH Medical Center's Main Clinic (formerly Sterling Rock Falls Clinic) has been providing health care to area residents since 1953. Today we are one of the largest physician groups in northwest Illinois, providing a broad range of medical services to our patients at our Sterling and Dixon clinics. In addition to our main office in Sterling, we offer primary care services 13 other locations in our five county service area.
Our Locust Street complex in Sterling houses our Physical/Occupational Therapy, Chiropractic Care and Wound Center. Our office in downtown Sterling is where our Ophthalmology/Optometry and Oral/Maxillofacial departments are located.
The values and commitment present in the original founders of the Clinic are alive and well at CGH Medical Center today. Our motto, "A Tradition of Excellence in the Sauk Valley" is both a statement of fact and a commitment by each physician, mid-level provider, and staff member of our clinics and hospital as we care for those who have entrusted us with their medical needs.